Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another Small Blip

Helen signed our proposed letter of intent for the utility easement without questions. We had approached her before so she knew it was coming.

I met with Judy on Friday night and she requested more information before signing our letter. Darn. She wants to know exactly what light and power plan to do to her property. So, even though I thought we were in the clear on this, I now have to do more homework. I think she just wants to know what's going on, especially given the development going on around her. I think she really just wants to sell her property.

I hope to see if light and power will go talk to her or maybe I can get enough information to satisfy her needs after our utility coordination meeting tomorrow. If she doesn't grant the easement, they'll just put the power in the ROW and tear up her driveway once. Then, when the Kechter Road improvements actually happen, they'll tear it up again to move it and probably charge us for it...

No comments: