Saturday, January 3, 2009

Appliance Update

I was sure I liked the GE Monogram stuff better than Viking, but the appliance center we went to had Viking floor models they were selling. The price was too good, so we ended up with Viking range (48" with 6 burners and a griddle), Viking vent hood, Viking dishwasher (made by Asko) and Viking microwave (made by Sharp). I'm very happy about the appliances and know that I will absolutely love them.

We also got to buy a new dishwasher for our Bluestem house. Our dw conked out on Christmas day - oh joy! We've got to stop spending money on the old house! (Look, I'm already calling it our old house and we haven't even put it on the market yet!)

We also took a trip to the lighting design center to start looking at lighting - so fun! But, we took the kids with us and they didn't like the movie they put on for them. So, I ended up sitting with the designer while Miles took the kids for a drive. We've only done the preliminary stuff though, so we still have lots to decide.

No comments: