Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Under Contract

I haven't updated in awhile, but the house is coming along. They have steel beams in place to support the second floor, finished framing the garage and are now starting to sheet the garage in. They also completed pilaster columns for the back porch and should have the front porch poured by Friday. We had to make some changes to the master bath and after a few times having to tear out the walls, I think we have it nailed. I also changed my mind on the refrigerator based on feedback I've gotten from friends on the KitchenAid. We decided to go with the GE Profile. We chose stucco, stone and roof colors today and are now just trying to determine how dark to do the stucco frames around the windows.

I will try to post some pictures this evening.

So now for the real news and the title of this post. We sold our house!! Or, at least we went under contract today.

No comments: