Saturday, May 16, 2009

Various Updates

They started painting the fascia. I like the color!

We also went to the Lighting Center on Friday to go through light fixture selections. We have most of them picked, but will be meeting Jamie K there in another week to review and make any changes. I'm very excited about our selections and can't wait to see things coming together.

We are working on staking the front circle drive because they will be laying road base sometime next week. Every time it rains, we've got a mud quagmire and no one can get in. Doesn't look like any moisture this week, so hopefully they'll get it done. Not sure why I haven't heard about the water tap into the water district line. I have a long list of things to talk to Wayne about and that is one of them. Every time I walk into the house, I see another place for an outlet or a light!!

No comments: