Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Response Letter and Next Steps

We are rolling again now. I just sent an e-mail to JR Engineering to find out if 5/13 will still work for them. I'm assuming it will, not too much to do, just some typos and other small things to fix on the plat and utility plans. I have also completed our response letter for the staff project review.

I'm assuming that we'll be free sailing until the council hearing, final compliance and development agreement. We'll need to get our easement stuff completed from Mason (our land attorney) and JR Engineering. JR has completed the legal descriptions, which includes a metes and bounds description of the easements. We will also need to complete our estimate for design and construction of the Kechter improvements. This will be due before the final compliance and development agreement are completed.

We will also need to pay the ditch company attorney the $500 review fee for doing nothing. I know I keep mentioning this, but what a racket...

Good for now.

No comments: