Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Can We Just Get This Over With?

Here's a copy of an e-mail I sent to the city today. This just sums up where we are, ugh!!

Hi Susan,

Thanks for speaking with me yesterday. I'm just following up on our conversation so that I can give an update to our attorney and the title company.

As I understand it:

  • The utility and plat mylars were dropped off at the city on Thursday, October 23 (see attached).
  • As of yesterday, November 3, none of the utility signatures have been completed. Seems to me like 7 business days should be enough time? What is the hold up?
  • The DA was on Sheri's desk for final approval and then going to the city attorney yesterday afternoon.
  • Sheri mentioned at the development workshop Steve hosted about the Kechter / Trilby area, that the DA should take about 3 weeks. I sent the DA information on Thursday, September 11. Seven weeks is 4 weeks longer than the average length. Do you know what the hold up was with this agreement? I assume we will get the final for our signature this afternoon, tomorrow at the latest?
  • I will wait to hear from you that the utility drawings have gone to JR Engineering for final signature and copies before I get our attorney and title company scheduled again to complete the process and record the plat.
  • Miles and I will ensure that the DA is signed and sent back to you within 1 business day of receiving it from you. I assume this only needs to be notarized and no other signature is required?

I think that's it. Please let me know either by phone (303) 588-6086, or by e-mail when the utility drawing signatures are completed. Again, I would be happy to pick them up and take them over to JR Engineering if you need me to.

Thanks,

Jennifer

No comments: