Friday, November 7, 2008

Frustrating v.2

I cannot find the words that express how frustrated I am with the lack of follow up and sense of urgency from the city. We are in the last stages of our project, but I can't get ANYONE to speed it up a bit. I need several signatures. That's it. It's not like they haven't seen these drawings before or know what's going on. We've been at this with them for 17 months!!!!!

I am still waiting for several signatures on our drawings. Then, the drawings have to go back to our Engineer for their signature and copies. Once the copies get back to the city, they can sign the plat and then I can coordinate with our attorney and the title company. After that, I also need to coordinate the city planner and the county clerk to meet us at the courthouse so we can get this recorded. It really isn't that hard!!

I don't fee like I have ANY recourse. At least at work I can escalate to a manager or someone if something isn't getting done, but in this case I'm even afraid to rock the boat too much for fear that they will just ignore me and not get it done at all!!!

I really can't believe that another week has gone by.

No comments: