Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Making Visible Progress

Today I got a note from the city that the utility plans have been signed by engineering. Finally!! I need to drop off our development agreement, pick up the plans and take them to our engineer. The engineer needs to sign and stamp them and then make 7 paper copies and 1 mylar copy for the city. They also are required by law to keep the original in their office. They have committed to turn them around in a few hours.

So today in between work meetings, I will drop off the DA and pick up the plans from the city and drop them off at the engineer. They will make copies and have them ready for me to pick up by later this afternoon. I will pick them up after the vet appointment I have for Taffy and Cookie and then if I have time, drop them off at the city again.

I'm not sure if they will also have the plat for me signed and ready to go, so I will wait to see what I get before I contact our lender to get the final refinance done and recording of the plat. That will then be the end. I see it in sight, though. Could be as early as Friday, but at latest early next week. Whew!

No comments: